https://hygall.com/217662085
view 719
2019.07.19 16:49
12652de658b49d63679d85cee3cbff10.jpg

-Last time we met, we were talking of the perfection of "This Charming Man". How do you see The Smiths since then?
-지난 인터뷰에서, 우린 "This Charming Man"의 완벽함에 대해 얘기 했었다. 그 이후로 스미스에 대해 어떻게 보고 있나?

I see it in terms of incredible change. We've done a lot of work this year and achieved a great deal, much more than we've been given credit for. It's been a most thrilling year and as four individuals, we are closer than ever.
믿어지지 않는 변화라고 봄. 우린 올해 많은 일을 했고 엄청난 성취를 해냈어, 사람들이 인정하는 것보다 훨씬 더. 가장 짜릿한 한 해였고 4명의 개인으로서 우리는 그 어느 때보다도 더 가까워졌어.

Although everything written in the press has been strong, it has become quite difficult to live with. I've been quite aware for a few months that many journalists were trying to prise Johnny and I apart in some way. We've weathered that and we've weathered the most difficult backlash, which occurred in the beginning of the summer. I feel we're quite impenetrable.
그동안 언론에 나온 말들은 강해졌지만, 같이 하기에 꽤 어려운 시기였어. 난 몇 달 동안, 많은 언론인들이 어떠한 방법으로 조니와 나를 갈라놓으려 하는 걸 잘 알고 있었지. 우린 그것을 극복했고, 초여름에 일어났던 가장 힘든 역풍도 이겨냈어. 우린 정말 누가 비집고 들어올 수 없는 사이라고 생각해.

For me, almost all the records have been absolutely perfect, but I can't deny that there are some that haven't aged so gracefully - "What Difference Does It Make?" ... I regret the production on that now. But that's the only regret, although I might seem like the kind of person that has many regrets.
내겐 거의 모든 곡들이 상당히 완벽했지만, 그렇게 우아하게 완성되지 않은 곡도 있다는 것을 부정할 순 없어 - "What Difference Does It Make?"... 그 결과물은 지금 와서 후회가 되지만, 그게 유일한 후회야. 비록 내가 많은 후회를 가지고 있는 사람으로 보일지도 모르지만.

ㅊㅊ 84년 재밍 매거진
보다가 인상깊은 부분 해석해봄..
"초여름의 역풍" = 무어살인사건 소재로 한 서퍼리틀칠드런 나오고 난리났던거
그리고 꾸준히 what difference를 취좆해온 모리씨&마님ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
스미스밴마리세이
2019.07.19 18:06
ㅇㅇ
모리씨 what difference~ 왜 싫어하는지 이유알고싶다 외죠...유일하게 후회되는 결과물이라니
[Code: 6eab]
2019.07.20 00:57
ㅇㅇ
모바일