이미지를 선택하세요.

Blue Monday

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
태그: 
Blue Monday 88 (Official M/V) https://youtu.be/9GMjH1nR0ds 7분30초 버전이 개붕적으로는 더 좋아서 메인에 올렸는데, 뮤비는 덧붙인 링크 4분 버전이 더 좋긴함.. 바꾸는게 더 좋을 거 같으면 의견 남겨줘 New Order - Blue Monday [Instrumental Intro] [Verse 1] How does it feel To treat me like you do? When you've laid your hands upon me And told me who you are? I thought I was mistaken I thought I heard your words Tell me how do I feel? Tell me now, how do I feel? Those who came before me Lived through their vocations From the past until completion They'll turn away no more And still, I find it so hard To say what I need to say But, I'm quite sure that you'll tell me Just how I should feel today [Instrumental Break] [Verse 2] I see a ship in the harbour I can and shall obey But, if it wasn't for your misfortune I'd be a heavenly person today And I thought I was mistaken And I thought I heard you speak Tell me, how do I feel? Tell me now, how should I feel? Now I stand here waiting [Verse 3] I thought I told you to leave me When I walked down to the beach Tell me how does it feel When your heart grows cold (Grows cold, grows cold, grows cold, grows cold) [Instrumental Outro]
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음