Lovers On The Moon
이미지를 선택하세요.

Lovers On The Moon

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
Ooh, baby, baby The way you shinin' lately Is brighter than the stars in the sky-ay-ay-ay Elevated, is it too soon to say that? I'm yours if you're along for the ride I feel so high in this place In your eyes, I been floatin' Feels just like outer space No one else, just me and you I wanna love you 'til your feet don't touch the ground I wanna to know you when the air don't make a sound I feel so high when I'm with you We could be lovers on the moon I never knew that I could feel like this, oh no I never knew until my heart crashed into yours I feel so high when I'm with you We could be lovers on the moon We could be lovers on the moon So hi-hi-high Ooh, baby, baby The way that you've been tastin' I could eat it up all night And when it's over, if I lose my composure It's only 'cause you're blowin' my mind I feel so high in this place Feels just like I've been floatin' in your eyes Outer space, no one else, just me and you I wanna love you 'til your feet don't touch the ground I wanna know you where the air don't make a sound I feel so high when I'm with you We could be lovers on the moon I never knew that I could feel like this, oh no I never knew until my heart crashed into yours I feel so high when I'm with you We could be lovers on the moon We could be lovers on the moon So hi-hi-high We could be lovers on the moon So hi-hi-high Ooh-la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la I la-la-la-la like it Ooh-la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la I la-la-la-la like it I want to love you 'til your feet don't touch the ground I wanna know you where the air don't make a sound I feel so high when I'm with you We could be lovers on the moon We could be lovers on the moon So hi-hi-high We could be lovers on the moon So hi-hi-high
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음