이미지를 선택하세요.

Lonely Eyes

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
태그: 
She was sixteen the first time she had her heart broken Truth is I’ve never had mine Now she goes on vacation in expensive places to get away from her mind I don’t mean to be rude There’s things in myself that I see in you Lonely eyes She had those lonely eyes I only know cause I have them too Lonely eyes No you don’t have to hide The things you feel inside, I feel too Cause I’m lonely just like you Cause I’m lonely just like you Basking in all of the silence In between our eyelids Where you are, I’m right there too We might speak different languages and we might have differences But where you are, I’m right there too I don’t mean to be rude There’s things in myself that I see in you Lonely eyes She had those lonely eyes I only know cause I have them too Lonely eyes No you don’t have to hide The things you feel inside, I feel too Cause I’m lonely just like you Cause I’m lonely just like you Stay the night, stay the week When you’re gone I don’t sleep When you’re gone, I feel weak Ohhh Stay the night, stay the week When you’re gone I don’t sleep When you’re gone, I feel weak Ohhh Lonely eyes She had those lonely eyes I only know cause I have them too Lonely eyes No you don’t have to hide The things you feel inside, I feel too Cause I’m lonely just like you Cause I’m lonely just like you Stay the night, stay the week When you’re gone I don’t sleep When you’re gone, I feel weak Ohhh
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음