Texas
이미지를 선택하세요.

Texas

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
[Verse 1] You think you look better, I know you feel worse If nothing were numb, I think something would hurt I've seen this before, never thought you'd be her You're young and you're precious, your laugh is infectious Your heart's big as Texas, don't think you're reckless But maybe you strayed from the cross on your necklace And now I feel selfish 'cause I miss my best friend Still skipping breakfast and higher than Everest [Chorus] Slowing down the time, you can say you're fine But this is too familiar, you know it runs in mine I don't wanna fight or overstep the line But this is too familiar, you know it runs in mine [Verse 2] I'm sleeping all day for my baby It's my cotton ball putting up another wall, way of escaping Being awake isn't what I wanna be, I wanna be asleep Or I wanna be a bird, or I wanna be a tree Or be living by the sea, I don't wanna be a creep I wanna be asleep Dreams would be nice but then nothing is fine for now I should have more on my mind I don't mind but I say that we're fine I'm inanimate I'm not a fan of it Honestly thinking that something is up I know you're the same but I'm not gonna ask What would I ask? (Not gonna ask) [Chorus] Slowing down the time, you can say you're fine But this is too familiar, you know it runs in mine I don't wanna fight or overstep the line But this is too familiar, you know it runs in mine Slowing down the time, you can say you're fine But this is too familiar, you know it runs in mine I don't wanna fight or overstep the line But this is too familiar, you know it runs in mine [Bridge] Different things and picking on dreams And picking on me when I tried picking you up Tried not giving you up And when I die, I'll ask if I did enough I'll pray that I'll live to know that I did Pray for your weight and you wait for your freight That you ordered online and I say Boxes arrived I try waking you up again Doctors arrived, you were taking too much again Somebody said I say, "Thank you" too much again Back to school late and without any lunch again I'm not giving you up No one's heart feels pretty on the outside Lies you tell are pretty much outright And I hate it when we speak Counting sheep, I'm tryna sleep [Outro] Your heart's big as Texas Your heart's big as Texas Your heart's big as Texas Your heart's big as Texas Your heart's big as Texas Your heart's big as Texas Your heart's big as Texas Your heart's big as Texas Your heart's big as Texas Your heart's big as Texa-
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음