Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God)
이미지를 선택하세요.

Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God)

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
It doesn't hurt me. 이정도로는 아프지 않아 Do you want to feel how it feels? 이게 어떤 느낌인지 알고 싶어? Do you want to know that it doesn't hurt me? 내가 그정도로 상처받지 않는다는걸 알고싶어? Do you want to hear about the deal that I'm making? 내가 지금 하고있는걸 알려줄까? You, it's you and me. 너, 이건 너와 나에 관한 거야. If I only could, 내가 할수만 있다면 I'd make a deal with God, 나는 신과 거래를 할거야. And I'd get him to swap our places, 그리고 우리의 상황을 서로 바꿔달라고 할거야. Be running up that road, 저 길을 달려 올라가고, Be running up that hill, 저 언덕을 달려 올라가고, Be running up that building. 저 건물을 달려 올라갈거야. If I only could, oh 내가 할수 있다면 말이지. You don't want to hurt me, 너도 나에게 상처주고 싶지는 않겠지. But see how deep the bullet lies. 하지만 네가 입힌 상처가 얼마나 깊은지 봐. Unaware I'm tearing you asunder. 나도 내가 너를 상처입히고 있는지 미처 알지 못했어. Ooh, there is thunder in our hearts. 오.. 우리 마음속에 벼락이 치고 있어. Is there so much hate for the ones we love? 사랑하는 사람에 대한 증오가 너무 큰걸까? Tell me, we both matter, don't we? 말해줘, 이건 우리 모두에게 중요한 문제야, 그렇지 않아? You, you and me. 너, 이건 너와 나에 관한거야. It's you and me won't be unhappy. 너와 나는 불행해지지 않을거야. If I only could, 내가 할수만 있다면, I'd make a deal with God, 나는 신과 거래를 할거야, And I'd get him to swap our places, 그리고 우리의 상황을 서로 바꿔달라고 할거야. Be running up that road, 저 길을 달려 올라가고, Be running up that hill, 저 언덕을 달려 올라가고, Be running up that building, 저 건물을 달려 올라갈거야, If I only could, oh 내가 할수 있다면 말이지. C'mon, baby, c'mon darling, 자, 어서, 그대여, Let me steal this moment from you now. 지금 이 순간을 내가 갖게 해줘. C'mon, angel, c'mon, c'mon, darling, 어서, 나의 천사여, 어서, 나의 그대여. Let's exchange the experience, oh 우리의 경험을 서로 바꿔보자. And if I only could, 내가 할수만 있다면, I'd make a deal with God, 나는 신과 거래를 할거야, And I'd get him to swap our places, 그리고 우리의 상황을 서로 바꿔달라고 할거야. Be running up that road, 저 길을 달려 올라가고, Be running up that hill, 저 언덕을 달려 올라가, With no problems. 아무런 문제 없이. If I only could, 내가 할수만 있다면, I'd make a deal with God, 나는 신과 거래를 할거야, And I'd get him to swap our places, 그리고 우리의 상황을 서로 바꿔달라고 할거야. Be running up that road, 저 길을 달려 올라가고, Be running up that hill, 저 언덕을 달려 올라가, With no problems. 아무런 문제 없이. If I only could, Be running up that hill If I only could, Be running up that hill If I only could, Be running up that hill If I only could, Be running up that hill If I only could, Be running up that hill If I only could, Be running up that hill If I only could, Be running up that hill
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음