이미지를 선택하세요.

Only Problem

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
태그: 
2014년 영국 맨체스터에서 결성된 밴드 페일 웨이브스는 리드 싱어, 리드 기타, 싱어송라이터인 Heather Baron-Gracie와 드럼을 담당하는 Ciara Doran의 두 여성이 주축으로, 기타를 담당하는 Hugo와 베이스를 담당하는 Charlie의 4인조 밴드이다. =LYRICS=♬ You can call me naïve For hoping you would fix me I'm foolish to believe You could pick up the pieces Push me pull me back When there's nothing left 'Cause that's what you do best I'm thinking maybe you're the only problem I can't figure out Pulling me up from the bottom Just to watch me drown Now I guess I have to do this on my own Baby it's time to let you go I feel so pathetic Forever thinking you were somebody else Although I regret it I can't help but to think of you now Push me pull me back When there's nothing left 'Cause that's what you do best I'm thinking maybe you're the only problem I can't figure out Pulling me up from the bottom Just to watch me drown Now I guess I have to do this on my own Baby it's time to let you go Every bad thing I would do It was always with you But I stepped back It was hard for me to see That the problem wasn't me It was you you you I'm thinking maybe you're the only problem I can't figure out Pulling me up from the bottom Just to watch me drown Now I guess I have to do this on my own Baby it's time to let you go
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음