이미지를 선택하세요.

Keeping You Around

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
태그: 
Your lips want anyone else Mine taste like everyone else Oh, that's a tragedy Try not to pity myself You fall back into yourself Oh, what a mess we're in Slow down, show me Tell me how a modern human should be It's so easy You're so pretty when you lie to me But how much blame can we take, babe? Oh When all our friends are so shady Your lips want anyone else Mine taste like everyone else Oh, that's a tragedy Try not to pity myself You fall back into yourself Oh, what a mess we're in I've got more hope of killing war Or seeing sound, ah Than I've got of keeping you around Of keeping you around, of keeping you around Dead club, so low So good at pretending it's fun though Head fuck, won't go So tired of being tired, you know I wish I could make it easy, oh I'm still a broken machine, babe Your lips want anyone else Mine taste like everyone else Oh, that's a tragedy Try not to pity myself You fall back into yourself Oh, what a mess we're in I've got more hope of killing war Or seeing sound, ah Than I've got of keeping you around Of keeping you around, of keeping you around Build something up just to knock it down Live a quiet life in a quiet town Maybe everyone will forget me now Could we just start over? Build something up just to knock it down Live a quiet life in a quiet town Maybe everyone will forget me now Could we just start over? Your lips want anyone else Mine taste like everyone else Oh, that's a tragedy Try not to pity myself You fall back into yourself Oh, what a mess we're in I've got more hope of killing war Or seeing sound, ah Than I've got of keeping you around Of keeping you around, of keeping you around
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음