이미지를 선택하세요.

Tattoos Together

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
태그: 
Said I’d never fall, I’d never fall, I’d never fall But then I fell for you (hmmm) Back against the wall, against the wall, against the wall That’s how it felt with you (hmmm) One weekend in Portland You weren’t even my girlfriend We were walking and talking And somebody said let’s get Tattoos together Something to remember If it’s way too soon fuck it, whatever Give me shapes and letters If it’s not forever Then at least we’ll have tattoos together (hmmm) cause I love you (hmmm) cause I love you (hmmm) cause I love you (hmmm) Knew it from the moment, from the moment, from the moment That I saw you naked (hmmm) Yeah, I could never love nobody else, nobody else The way I love you baby (hmmm) One weekend, no sleeping You weren’t even my girlfriend, yeah We were kissing, like real kissing Then somebody said let’s get Tattoos together Something to remember If it’s way too soon fuck it, whatever Give me shapes and letters If it’s not forever Then at least we’ll have tattoos together (hmmm) cause I love you (hmmm) cause I love you (hmmm) cause I love you (hmmm) tattoos together Yeah, your cherry earrings are my favorite They look so good, I had to save it I’ve been hoping, praying we last forever Cause there’s nothing better than you and I Tattoos together Something to remember If it’s way too soon fuck it, whatever Give me shapes and letters If it’s not forever Then at least we’ll have tattoos together (hmmm) cause I love you (hmmm) cause I love you (hmmm) cause I love you (hmmm) Ohh alright, hmmm alright Hmmm, huh
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음