dna
이미지를 선택하세요.

dna

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
My reputation says that I fall too fast They try to twist it, try to make it sound bad But I don't care, no, I don't care I've broke some hearts and had my heart broken too And that's the risk I took when I fell for you But I don't care, no, I don't care This is just the way I am Sorry I call again when you don't pick up And tell you you're beautiful but probably too much I tried, but I can't treat ya like the rest of L.A. Oh, it's just not in my DNA To love you only halfway I wanna hold your hand in front of my friends Say what I'm feelin' and not have to pretend That I don't care, no, I don't care I wanna brag about you when you're not around Hear you name next to mine 'cause I like the way it sounds I'm sorry I call again when you don't pick up And tell you you're beautiful but probably too much (too much) I tried, but I can't treat ya like the rest of L.A. Oh, it's just not in my DNA To love you only halfway Love you only halfway Love you only halfway Love you only halfway This is just way I am I'm sorry I call again when you don't pick up And tell you you're beautiful but probably too much I tried, but I can't treat ya like the rest of L.A. Oh, it's just not in my DNA To love you only halfway Love you only halfway Love you only halfway Love you only halfway
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음