이미지를 선택하세요.

I'm Not Missing You

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
태그: 
Oh, oh, I'm not missing you 오, 오, 난 네가 그립지 않아 Been through just about everything that I could go through 내가 겪을 수 있던 건 모두 견뎠었지 When it comes to relationships 인간관계에 관해서는 Don't know what I was missing or why I ain't listen 내가 뭘 놓치고 있었는지, 아님 왜 내가 듣질 않는지 몰랐지 When I told myself that was it 내가 나 자신에게 그게 다라고 말했을 때 Now here I go, hurt again 자 이제, 또다시 상처입었네 'Cause of my curiosity 내 호기심 때문에 Now that it's over, what else could it be? "Decide" said she 이제 끝났고, 뭐 어쩌겠어? "결정하라"고 그녀가 말했네 I made a promise never to settle, why didn't I keep it? 난 약속했어, 절대 정착하지 않기로, 왜 지키지 않았을까? 'Cause I hated the heartbreak, cryin' and cheatin' 실연이 싫고, 울고, 바람피우는 게 싫었기에 the fooling around 둘러대고 But I'm not missing you 그래도 네가 그립진 않아 I'm not going through the motions, waiting and hoping you call me 네가 나에게 전화하길 기다리고 바라는, 그 감정을 겪지 않을 거야 I'm not missing you 네가 그립지 않아 You might have had me open but I must be going because 넌 내가 문을 열게 했겠지만 난 가야겠어, 왜냐하면 I got life to do 내가 할 수 있는 삶이 있어 I know I'm usually hanging on, I used to hate to see you gone 내가 보통 매달린다는 거 알아, 네가 떠나는 걸 보고 싶지 않았으니까 But this time it's different, I don't even feel the distance 하지만 이번엔 다를 거야, 거리감이 느껴지지도 않아 I'm not missing, I'm not missing you 난 그립지, 네가 그립지 않아 It's a shame in a way 'cause I feel that I may not 어떤 면에서는 유감이야, 예감이 들어 Ever find the right one for me 내게 맞는 바로 그 사람을 찾지 못할 거란 Did I leave him? 내가 그를 떠났던 거 맞아? is he right in front of my face oh? 그가 바로 내 얼굴 앞에 있네 어라? Will my true love ever be? 나의 진정한 사랑이 될까? Why would I go on a search again 왜 내가 다시 찾으러 가야 할까 When I know what the end will be? 끝이 어떻게 될 지 알면서도? What good is love when it keeps on hurting me? 사랑이 날 계속 아프게 하는데 무슨 소용이야? I made a promise never to settle, why didn't I keep it? (keep it) 난 약속했어, 절대 정착하지 않기로, 왜 지키지 않았을까? (지켜야지) 'Cause I hated the heartbreak 실연이 싫었기에 Crying and cheating, the fooling around 울고 바람피우고, 속이고 but I'm not missing you 그치만 네가 그립지 않아 I'm not going through the motions, waiting and hoping you call me 네가 나에게 전화하길 기다리고 바라는, 그 감정을 겪지 않을 거야 I'm not missing you 네가 그립지 않아 You might have had me open but I must be going because 넌 내가 문을 열게 했겠지만 난 가야겠어, 왜냐하면 I got life to do 내가 할 수 있는 삶이 있어 I know I'm usually hanging on, I used to hate to see you gone 내가 보통 매달린다는 거 알아, 네가 떠나는 걸 보고 싶지 않았으니까 But this time it's different, I don't even feel the distance 하지만 이번엔 다를거야, 거리감이 느껴지지도 않아 I'm not missing, I'm not missing you 난 그립지, 네가 그립지 않아 I'm not going through the motions, waiting and hoping you call me 네가 나에게 전화하길 기다리고 바라는, 그 감정을 겪지 않을 거야 I'm not missing you 네가 그립지 않아 You might have had me open but I must be going because 넌 내가 문을 열게 했겠지만 난 가야겠어, 왜냐하면 I got life to do 내가 할 수 있는 삶이 있어 I know I'm usually hanging on, I used to hate to see you gone 내가 보통 매달린다는 거 알아, 네가 떠나는 걸 보고 싶지 않았으니까 But this time it's different, I don't even feel the distance 하지만 이번엔 다를 거야, 거리감이 느껴지지도 않아 I'm not missing, I'm not missing you 난 그립지, 네가 그립지 않아 No, I can't be with you 'cause I'm scared, felt like I was falling when you left me 아니, 너랑 함께할 수 없어. 네가 날 떠났을 때 추락하는 것 같이 무서웠거든 I can't keep going through life unaware of what I missed, I know the person I could be 내가 뭘 놓쳤는지 모른 채 삶을 계속 살 수 없어, 난 내가 어떤 사람이 될 수 있는지 알아 Love's good when it's right 사랑 좋지, 그게 사랑이 맞을때나 Bad, when it's left in your memory 네 기억 속에 남겨질 때엔 나쁘고 All the times I let you down 내가 널 실망시킬 때마다 I guess love will be nice for someone else's life 사랑은 다른 이의 삶을 위하는 게 더 나아 보여 I'm not missing you 널 그리워하지 않을 거야 I'm not going through the motions, waiting and hoping you call me (No) 네가 나에게 전화하길 기다리고 바라는, 그 감정을 겪지 않을 거야 Oh, I'm not missing you 오, 네가 그립지 않네 You might have had me open but I must be going because 넌 내가 문을 열게 했겠지만 난 가야겠어, 왜냐하면 I got life to do 내가 할 수 있는 삶이 있으니 I know I'm usually hanging on, I used to hate to see you gone (I used to hate it) 내가 보통 매달린다는 거 알아, 네가 떠나는 걸 보고 싶지 않았으니까 (정말 싫었지) Oh feel the distance, I'm not missing, I'm not missing you 거리감이 느껴지지, 난 그립지, 네가 그립지 않아 I'm not going through the motions, waiting and hoping you call me (Knockin' at my door) 네가 나에게 전화하길 기다리고 바라는, 그 감정을 겪지 않을 거야 (내 문을 두드리네) Oh, I'm not missing you 오, 네가 그립지 않네 You might have had me open but I must be going because (It's the best day of my life) 넌 내가 문을 열게 했겠지만 난 가야겠어, 왜냐하면 (내 생애 최고의 날이야) I got life to do 내가 할 수 있는 삶이 있으니 I know I'm usually hanging on, I used to hate to see you gone (I used to hate it) 내가 보통 매달린다는 거 알아, 네가 떠나는 걸 보고 싶지 않았으니까 (정말 싫었지) Different, feel the distance, I'm not missing, I'm not missing you 달라, 거리감이 느껴지네, 난 그립지, 네가 그립지 않아 Ooh, yeah, oh-oh I'm not missing you 널 그리워하지 않을 거야 Oh baby, I'm not missing you 자기야, 네가 그립지 않네 I'm not missing, I'm not missing you (Oh, 'cause I'm so over you) 네가 그립지, 그립지 않을 거야 (오, 널 극복했어) It ain't even a problem 문제도 아니었지 Oh, ooh
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음