이미지를 선택하세요.

Vanessa

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
태그: 
I've been Oh, I've been waiting destiny And my heart is here right next to me And I'm caught waiting in the rain Oh, I've been waiting destiny And my heart is here right next to me And I'm caught waiting in the rain And I know and I need you in the storm And I, oh-oh-oh I, oh-oh-oh I Hey, hey, you wanna play, but baby I can go and go And every other day you're running off with so and so But baby I would throw you, if I didn't know you, but I'm paying for it Hey, hey, you wanna play, but baby I can go and go And every other day you're running off with so and so But baby I would throw you, if I didn't know you, but I'm paying for it Baby I would throw you, if I didn't know you, but I'm paying for it I hold on And I don't care what you say But the way it goes it's happening everyday I can see space on my radio I hold on And I don't care what you say 'Cause the way it goes it's happening everyday Everyday, everyday, everyday, everyday Everyday, d-day, d-day, d-day Everyday, d-day, d-day Everyday, d-day, d-day Hey, hey, you wanna play, well baby I can go and go And every other day you're running off with so and so Baby I'd throw you, if I didn't know you, but I'm paying for it Hey, hey, you wanna play, well baby I can go and go And every other day you're running off with so and so Baby I'd throw you, if I didn't know you, but I'm paying for it Hey, hey, you wanna play, well baby, I can go and go And every other day you're running off with so and so Baby I'd throw you, if I didn't know you, but I'm paying for it Hey, hey, you wanna play, well baby I can go and go And every other day you're running off with so and so Baby I'd throw you, if I didn't know you, but I'm paying for it Uh, oh, oh Uh, oh, oh Uh, oh, oh Uh, oh, oh Baby I'd throw you, if I didn't know you, but I'm paying for it
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음