Vacances de 87 (feat. French Horn Rebellion)
이미지를 선택하세요.

Vacances de 87 (feat. French Horn Rebellion)

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
태그: 
"Oh baby, do you like Hall & Oates?"‚ was the first thing she said to me It's crazy After that there were words‚ but they sounded like French to me I was in love right from the start The summer of 1987 was our symphony Together On a vacation of love that made me see‚ made me see, made me see An American boy, Canadian girl Though they don't speak the same Together‚ you know that they can change the world We can change the world Les vacances de 87 Ce souvenir lointain J'avais pas du tout ça en tête Pourquoi j'men souviens? Y'a cette lettre qui me dit comment C'était pour mon bien Et l'air un peu gamin Me rappelant l'accent américain Oh baby The summer of 1987 was our symphony An American boy, Canadian girl Though they don't speak the same Together, you know that they can change the world We can change the world Les vacances de 87 Ce souvenir lointain J'avais pas du tout ça en tête Pourquoi j'men souviens? Y'a cette lettre qui me dit comment C'était pour mon bien Et l'air un peu gamin Me rappelant l'accent américain À la plage tout près de Sunset Naïve et parfaite Là où ton bronzage reflète L'allure de starlette Sans savoir où ça nous mènerait Ce flirt à l'essai Alors il pris mon bras Me chuchote à l'oreille "Allez‚ suis-moi" "Oh baby, do you like Hall & Oates?", was the first thing she said to me It's crazy After that there were words, but they sounded like French to me I was in love right from the start Les vacances de 87 Ce souvenir lointain J'avais pas du tout ça en tête Tu voilà enfin? Y'a cette lettre qui me dit comment C'était pour mon bien Et l'air un peu gamin Me rappelant l'accent américain
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음