Kind Of Girl
이미지를 선택하세요.

Kind Of Girl

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
여성 3인조 인디 팝밴드 MUNA(무나)의 곡. "this is a song about accepting yourself as you are and admitting that you still want to grow and change. we hope you love the track.(있는 그대로의 자신을 받아들이고 여전히 성장하고 변화하고 싶다는 것을 인정하는 노래입니다. 트랙을 사랑해주셨으면 좋겠습니다.)" Lyrics: I’m the kind of girl Who takes things a little too far Presses a little too hard That’s why you left a mark and I’m the kind of girl Who wants everything she can’t get Leaving alone and yet Somehow still leaving a mess but I’m a girl who’s learning Everything I say isn’t Definitive I’m not some kind of minor trope Who’s never gonna change that’s so Derivative I could get up tomorrow Talk to myself real gentle Work in the garden Go out and meet somebody Who actually likes me for me And this time I’ll let them Yeah, I like telling stories But I don’t have to write them in ink I could still change the end At least I’m the kind of girl I’m the kind of girl who thinks I can I’m the kind of girl Who’s likely to drive you insane Reckless forever untamed A little in love with the pain but I’m the kind of girl Who owns up to all of my faults Who’s learning to laugh at ‘em all Like I’m not a problem to solve I’m a girl who’s blowing on a dandelion Thinkin’ how the winds could change at Any given time I could get up tomorrow Talk to myself real gentle Work in the garden Go out and meet somebody Who actually likes me for me And this time I’ll let them Yeah, I like telling stories But I don’t have to write them in ink I could still change the end At least I’m the kind of girl I’m the kind of girl who thinks I can
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음