이미지를 선택하세요.

May I

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
태그: 
There you stand open heart, open doors Full of life with the world that's wanting more But I can see you when the light start to fade The day is done and your smile is gone away Let me raise you up Let me be your love May I hold you as you fall to sleep When the world is closing in and you can't breathe May I love you May I be your shield When no one can be found May I lay you down All I want is to keep you safe from the cold To give you all that your heart needs the most Let me raise you up Let me be your love May I hold you as you fall to sleep When the world is closing in and you can't breathe May I love you May I be your shield When no one can be found May I lay you down All that's made me Is all worth trading Just to have one moment with you So I will let go Of all that I know Knowing that you're here with me For you love is changing me May I hold you as you fall to sleep When the world is closing in and you can't breath May I love you May I be your shield When no one can be found May I lay you down
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음