Haunted
이미지를 선택하세요.

Haunted

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
Am I going insane? Running, running through the back alley Blood all over and you know I've had enough Am I going insane? Running, running through the back alley Blood all over and you know I've had enough Am I going insane? Running, running through the back alley Blood all over and you know I've had enough Am I going insane? Running, running through the back alley Blood all over and you know I've had Do you think it's cute that I'm so fucking stupid? Tell me that it is, 'cause I'm tired of being useless (Yeah) I've been up for three days, everything is haunted Everybody's evil and there's bugs inside the carpet Do you think I'm frightening? Organ chords and lightning If I show my fangs, will you tell me that they're cool? Mirrors shatter when I'm passing, broken glass and crashing Little blurry stars scattered all across my room Am I going insane? Running, running through the back alley Blood all over and you know I've had enough Am I going insane? Running, running through the back alley Blood all over and you know I've had enough Am I going insane? Running, running through the back alley Blood all over and you know I've had enough Am I going insane? Running, running through the back alley Blood all over and you know I've had enough
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음