Misery
이미지를 선택하세요.

Misery

장르: 
가수: 
앨범명: 
발매년도: 
유튜브 링크: 
=== lyrics === Take a look around, don't you see it See that you are the only real face in the room? No one here has a clue what you're feelin' Don't feel bad, keep your sadness alive Look at all these happy people Living their lives Look at all these plastic people There's nothing inside Look at all these shallow people Telling their lies Look at all these empty people, people Don't you know That misery loves company? Yeah, I heard That misery was looking for me Happiness is a face That don't look good on me Yeah, I heard That misery comes looking for me Whoa, misery's my company Whoa, misery is looking for me Looking for me The hands are up now, everybody see it Everybody's movin', they program their feelings They're synchronizing and criticizing Don't feel bad, keep your sadness alive Look at all these happy people Living their lives Look at all these plastic people They're dying inside Look at all these shallow people Telling their lies Look at all these empty people, people Don't you know That misery loves company? Yeah, I heard That misery was looking for me Happiness is a face That don't look good on me Yeah, I heard That misery comes looking for me Whoa, misery's my company Whoa, misery is looking for me Don't you know this misery loves me? Don't you know this misery loves me? Don't you know this misery loves me? Don't you know this misery loves me? Loves me So you're tired of runnin' You're tired of hurting You're tired of living in their lies You're tired of listening You're tired of hurting Keep your sadness alive, alive, alive Don't you know That misery loves company? Yeah, I heard That misery was looking for me Happiness is a face That don't look good on me Yeah, I heard That misery comes looking for me Don't you know Misery loves company? Yeah, I heard That misery was looking for me Happiness is a face That don't look good on me Yeah, I heard That misery comes looking for me Whoa, misery's my company Whoa, misery is looking for me
장르*
가수*
앨범명*

※ 특수문자 [ ", >, /, !, ? ] 는 입력이 불가합니다.

발매년도
유튜브 링크
태그

기분 좋은 날, 비오는날, 자기전

붕평 (0)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
댓글 작성 권한이 없음