https://hygall.com/593566254
view 391
2024.05.11 13:20

중간에 엄청나게 긴 핀 누가 해석한거:

So, the thing about my opinions is that they are pretty bad, and I feel like if I was to share my actual opinion, people would find out that I was dumb. Or a bad person... Or worse... BOTH. So I am going to share my opinions here but hopefully the text is so small that you will not be able to read it. I can't afford to get cancelled. I live a lavish lifestyle and I have no intention of changing that. And these are crazy times. I feel like everyone is getting canceled these days. It's crazy. Like, who cares, right? Anyway, here are all my unfiltered thoughts and opinions: ????????? Don't even get me started. I would also like to add that the whole idea of the Moon is completely absurd... like what? ????????? Can't be mad at that. Now let's talk about tipping culture. Don't even get me started. I mean, what am I supposed to do, give money to people who could use it more than me? No way, that's absolutely ridiculous. ???????? So yeah, that's all I have to say about that. And then, to make things worse, I had to take my bearded dragon to the vet while it was raining cats and dogs. ????????? in an effort to keep things short, let me move on. In a nutshell, I have to conclude that even I can make mistakes, but that doesn't mean ???????? The End
댓글 작성 권한이 없음
글쓰기 설정