https://hygall.com/587879727
view 1207
2024.03.16 12:02
https://www.skysports.com/⚽️football/news/11675/13094441/rodrigo-bentancur-exclusive-interview-spurs-midfielder-finding-his-level-again-under-incredible-ange-postecoglou

"I was still on the same timetable as my team-mates," he tells Sky Sports in a first-floor meeting room at the club's Hotspur Way headquarters. "I tried to stay as close as possible, to follow what they were doing, above all because of the new manager and coaching staff.

"It was a big change from our previous style of play. Remember, I didn't get a pre-season. I missed his first six months in charge. That's why I was keen to be there, to see how the new manager worked, to study his system of play and prepare myself for coming back."

부상일 때 팀 동료들이랑 같은 일정으로 움직였고 최대한 동료들 가까이 곁에 머무르려고 노력하면서 애들 훈련하는거 따라가려고 노력했다고 함.

새로운 감독과 코치진이 오기도 했고 플레이 스타일이 바뀌어서 새 감코진이 어떻게 하는지 궁금하기도 했고 자긴 부상 때문에 프리시즌도 놓쳐서 동료들 곁에 머무르면서 포감볼 연구하고 내가 복귀하면 어떻게 뛰어야 할 지 준비했다 함.

The extent of the injury made the speed of his return all the more impressive. Bentancur completed an expected two-and-a-half month period of rehabilitation in five weeks.

A lot of work," he smiles when asked how he did it. "The physios here are amazing and they looked after me so well, as they did after the first injury. We worked every day. I barely had a break."

The long hours at the training ground were followed by more of the same at home, where he counts on the support of family friend and long-serving personal trainer Daniel Fernandez in addition to that of his wife and daughter. They worked tirelessly to speed up his return.

"I tried to get back as quickly as possible because I knew the team had a lot of injuries already," says Bentancur. "My team-mates needed me to be there and help them. I did everything I could. Fortunately, I was able to get back much earlier than expected."

재활 예상은 2개월 반이였고 5주로 줄인거 어떻게 했냐니까 열심히 노력했대. 톹 물리치료사들 정말 훌륭하고 첫번째 부상 때도 그랬듯 자길 너무나 잘 보살펴 줬대. 물리치료사랑 매일 매일 노력하고 휴식도 거의 없었다고 함. 집에서도 마찬가지로 개인트레이너랑 복귀 속도 높이려고 쉬지 않고 노력했대.

팀에 부상선수들이 많은 걸 알고 있어서 최대한 빨리 복귀하려고 노력했고 팀 동료들도 내가 그곳에서 도와주길 원해서 내가 할 수 있는 모든 것을 했고 다행히도 예상했던 것 보다 일찍 돌아 올 수 있었다고 함.

Bentancur is adapting to a new position under Postecoglou as well as a more expansive style of play.

"When I returned from the second injury, I started as the No 6 because Bissou was with his national team," he says. "Now that he is back, I'm playing more as the right-sided No 8.

"I'm feeling better and better physically, and I think I am at the point now where I can start to play in both positions. I think Ange and the coaching staff have seen that as well, so I just keep working. I am always available to play wherever I am asked."

두번째 부상에서 돌아왔을 때 수마가 국머 가서 6번으로 시작했는데 수마가 돌아와서 오른쪽 측면 8번으로 더 많이 뛰고 있다. 체력도 점점 좋아지고 있고, 두 포지션 모두 뛸 수 있는 시점이 온 거 같대. 포감이랑 코치진들도 그걸 본 거 같아서 노력하고 있고 요청하는 위치 어디서든 뛸 수 있다고 함.

열쩡라마롤로 인터뷰 진짜 존나 단단해보여 그리고 피치 돌아오기 위해 노력한거 다시 봐도 찡하네 롤로 6번도 가능하면 우리 진짜 중원은 배부르다 롤로 더더 폼 올려보자🤍🦙

#톹
2024.03.16 12:09
ㅇㅇ
모바일
노력과 성실은 배신하지 않는다!!! 믿어 의심치 않는다 롤로야 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 우
[Code: a47f]
2024.03.16 13:39
ㅇㅇ
모바일
롤로야ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
[Code: 44c2]
2024.03.16 14:08