https://hygall.com/588869705
view 1006
2024.03.25 13:21

While taking part in an insightful podcast interview on The Gab & Juls Show, Davies revealed in the first part of the episode that he is looking to go down the unusual route of gaining his UEFA Pro Licence - required to become a manager in most top leagues - before he hangs up his boots.

Obviously the older I've got in the game you have to start thinking about that kind of thing, but I'm one of those guys who likes to plan for all eventualities. I'm doing my coaching badges, I'll hopefully have my A licence within the next month or so. I'd like to finish my pro licence before I finish playing," said the defender.

That would be the ideal goal because I think it would be a nice transition to go straight into coaching instead of being that guy who has no qualifications. You then have to take two or three years out just to get the qualifications and then ultimately you're on the outside of football trying to find your way back in.

골드 기사보는데 감독 라이센스도 준비 중이라하네 경제학 석사에 이어 감독 라이센스까지라니 진짜 벤뎁 타임터너 쓰나 진짜 톹 공식 똑똑이답다 근데 벤뎁 축구지능 좋은 편이라 나중에 벤뎁이 감독하면 어떨지 궁금하네

#톹
2024.03.25 13:28
ㅇㅇ
모바일
감독 벤뎁 기대되면서도 세월이 이렇게 됐나 싶고ㅠㅠㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ근데 진짜 시간을 얼마나 알차게 쓰는 건지 감도 안 잡히네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[Code: 209f]
2024.03.25 16:11
ㅇㅇ
모바일
허미 벤뎁 요즘 아카데미나 강연가는거 종종 보이던데 진지하게 준비중었구나 섹시석사라면 감독도 잘할거같아ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 장난으로 톹에서 코치 해달라고 그랬었는데 어쩌면 현실이 될수도 있겠다 섹시감독님 ㄱㅂㅈㄱ
[Code: 31b9]
2024.03.25 16:22
ㅇㅇ
모바일
웨일즈 허마이오니
[Code: 0d28]
댓글 작성 권한이 없음