https://hygall.com/288844239
view 1083
2020.05.06 01:41
Online Prequel - The Last Day by Stephen Moffat] 

We are seeing a Gallifreyan soldier from someone else's viewpoint.
SOLDIER: Don't try to speak. If you can hear me, nod. When the headcam's attached for the first time, your speech centres get a bit confused. You'll be fine in a bit. Do you want to try standing? Oh, that's it. It'll feel better any second. What I'm doing now is fusing the grid to your neural receptors. From now on, the headcam is downloading directly into your memory. A tiny part of your brain is now a hard drive. Takes up hardly any space. You won't feel a thing. Now, at the beginning, sometimes this has side-effects. (flash of a screaming soldier) I don't know what the guys have been telling you, but trust me, they're not premonitions, okay? Just side-effects, hallucinations. Okay, take a look in the mirror. I'm going to show you how the fittings work.
(Our soldier turns, sees himself and staggers back, falling over.)
SOLDIER: It's only an hallucination. It's okay, it's not real, it's not a premonition. Are you listening to me?
(A little later, the soldier puts on his helmet.)
SOLDIER: Okay, this is the official stuff. In the event of your death, your headcam memories will be stripped from your cerebral cortex and uploaded to your family drives. Anything gruesome or unsuitable for children, like actually dying for instance, will be tinted red. There's a language filter, which will cut any time you say....
(Out onto the battlements.)
SOLDIER: Hedigar, this is the new guy. Don't scare him.
HEDIGAR: Do you know why you're safe up here?
SOLDIER: Don't do the speech.
HEDIGAR: You said don't scare him.
SOLDIER: The speech is what scares people.
HEDIGAR: Almost nothing in the universe can get through a sky trench. Nothing in history's ever gotten through two. Up there, we've got four hundred of them.
SOLDIER: Welcome to Arcadia.
HEDIGAR: Safest place on Gallifrey.
(Static - later.)
SOLDIER: Okay, you take that one, I'll take this one.
(Looking into a screen, observing the skies.)
SOLDIER: He was right. Nothing can get past a sky trench. But if just one Dalek made it through, it could destroy this entire city. That's all it would take. One Dalek. One Dalek acting alone and we're finished. So you scan everything, clear? Everything you see, you scan it. See that little speck over there, a bird or something? Pretend its a Dalek. Zoom right in on that. All the way in. Use the vision stabilisers, turn up the enhancers to 10+, initialise the image lock.
(It is a Dalek.)
SOLDIER: That... that's not actually possible. Lock on to it. Lock on. That's not an hallucination. That's real. That's real! Track it. Track it wherever it goes.
(Alarm sounds.)
SOLDIER: Dalek incoming. Dalek incoming. Maximum alert.
(And now an army of them flying in.)
SOLDIER: Daleks incoming. Alert! Alert! 
(A Dalek fires at us, the screen turns red, a scream.) 

역시 해외후갱들 독타후 스크립트가 없을리없지
파일 찾으면 갠제작 껌값임
50주년 에피를 갠제작 해먹고말겠다

다른 후갱들위해서 주소 두고감

http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/33-15.html
댓글 작성 권한이 없음